Sunday 31 July 2016

A New Age

So in a couple of months, I'm running a 9th Age tournament here in Dunedin. I've decided to dust off and repaint my Bretonnia, now Kingdom of Equitaine, for the event.

But that requires a lot of work so I doubt that everything will get finished but I'm going to give it my best shot. So here is my first of my Scottish Knights!


And of course, as with everything in life, you get distracted... so here is a unit filler I'm working on for my Sylvan Elves Dryads, I'm really happy with how it's taking shape and there'll be some better close ups of the details when it's done.











Daith, my Wood Elf Warlock





I have also just started D&D with some friends and I decided to make a model for my character, this was a lot of fun to put together and I'm really happy with how he looks.
 One of my friends has fairly recently started a Harlequin army and he wanted me to give him a hand painting them so I've got 6 of them to paint up and this is the first one done.
And here is the first bit of work on my General, mounted on a pegasus for now (I'll eventually get a hippogriff)


































Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment